Green Iguana: The Ultimate Owner’s Manual tells you how to raise a healthy and happy iguana, including:
- Choosing the right iguana
- Foods your iguana needs – and those to avoid
- Necessary habitat requirements
- Avoiding the most common pitfalls in raising an iguana
- What to do if your pet gets sick or injuried
- Why the commitment of owning an iguana may not be right fot you
- SPECIAL section on taming and training – the first of its kind in any iguana pet care book
- and much, much more!
A 2nd hand book by James W. Hatfield III with more that 650 pages. The book includes a personal inscription by the author.